- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new question.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. When did you start writing?
I started writing when I was 14. I used to write on the last page of my rough notebook. I was a very shy teenager writing the cheesy love quotes. That was when I realized how much I love writing and wanted to experiment and learn more about writing.
2. What are your writing goals?
I want to help people, connect with them, show the world through my pen. I want my work to help people, a work that can be in their hearts, which soothes their soul and something that they could relate to. I want to spread love in the world which I think it needs more.
3. What do you prefer to read, factual or fictional writing?
I read both of them. But, I don’t really love more of factual writing or read them often. So, it’s fictional writing.
4. Do you prefer poetry or prose?
I love both and it really depends on my mood. But, I am starting to love poetry more right now.
5. Do you prefer short fiction or novels?
Right now, it’s short fiction. But I really like how magical a novel is. I am planning to read more of novels soon.
6. What is your dream holiday destination?
Its definitely Maldives and Switzerland. One vacation in the sea, wondering how the wave kisses my feet and goes back like nothing has happened. And, the other one in the middle of the snow, watching it fall right on my face and still don’t want to hide my face!
7. How would you spend your last day on earth, if you could chose to do absolutely anything?
I would definitely spend it with my family and friends who matter the most in the day. I will spend the night with the stars and moon, alone with my inner-self, listening to songs that hits me right to the heart.
8. What is your favourite song?
I am a total music person. I listen to atleast one song everyday. My current favorite is Cornelia street by Taylor Swift and Girlfriend by Charlie Puth.
9. Do you use social media to promote your writing and if so, which platforms? Yes. I use my Twitter account to promote my work. I also have a Facebook page.
10. Have you ever written a book, or do you plan to (please provide details)?
I actually have an idea of writing a book someday. Maybe within five years. Yeah, that’s a long time. I wish to learn more about writing. I do have a fantasy idea for my book, which I need to put together. I am planning to write something that will bring my fantasy world right in front of your eyes when you’re reading it. It’s a long road am I am just at the beginning.
11. Large hotel or small guest house: which do you prefer and why?
I prefer a small guest house. A house, that is so close to the stars, nature and the sky. A one with the love of my life, a pet and with lots of books. I do love a large hotel, but I prefer to keep my world small, doing things I love and being with the people I love.
Here are my nominees!
- JoJo al-waealy
- The hidden soul by Era
- The persever of life by Simran Totlani
- Wonder by Akshiitaa Bhardwaj.
1. Are you a coffee or tea person?
2. Do you have a pet?
3. What is that one song you connect to everytime?
4. What do you think the world needs more right now?
5. Would you choose money over love?
6. If you have a time traveling machine, which time would you travel to, past or future?
7. What do you like the most about the art of writing?
8. Have you ever tried writing a song?
9. If you’re given an opportunity to get a thing free for lifetime, what would you choose, money, food or traveling the world for free?
10. If you get to live the life of a bird for a day, what would you do?
11. What excites you most when you are reading a book?
I hope you liked my answers. Thank you so much to The Grey Clover for the nomination. I would like to thank god, my family and friends for supporting me at every step. My heart felt gratitude to every person who sees my work, reads it and takes their time to appreciate it, it means a lot to me.
Congratulations to all the nominees. You guys are amazing writers. I am eagerly waiting to read all your answers to my questions. All the best to all your future endeavors and lots of love.
With love ❤️,
K from Million Dreams.