The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post
I was nominated by Nawazish from The Lightening Bug. Thank you for the nomination. They have a really wonderful blog with beautiful writings and pictures. One thing that fascinates me about all the people’s work I read in this community is definitely their perspective. Nawazish’s perspective really takes me to another world. Do check out their blog and support. Thank you so much for the nomination.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I sing well, pretty well which I am really proud of!
- I love dogs, but I don’t have one. Planning to get one!
- My favorite sports is cricket and badminton.
QUESTIONS BY NAWAZISH
1. Your favorite fictional character and why?
My favorite fictional character is Sherlock Holmes. Man, what an intelligence. His mind fascinates me
everytime, in every detail he notices. Every chapter is an great experience. I actually wish Sherlock to exsist in real. (Who knows, there might be a person like Sherlock somewhere in the world.)
2. A fictional character you hated as a child but as you grew, you understood his views and reason for his personality.
Probably the villains. Then I grew up and understood, everyone has their own side and own stories which they don’t show to others. What’s five to me may be four to others. If they are at such a mentality to hate others, they might have went through something unimaginable. It took me long to realize this.
3. A place you want to go immediately after the pandemic ends.
I want to be at my home, with my family. I am away from home right now, and I realized there’s nowhere I want to be rather than my home.
4. How do you react to your failures?
I do cry, a lot. But once I do that with whole heart, I see my mistakes, correct them and then try hard. I would pour out more love to myself. This helps.
5. What brings contentment to you?
Seeing my family happy because of me. Seeing strangers happy just because of some reasons. When others smile, or when they are happy, it makes me happy.
2. JoJo al-waealy.
4. Unique times by Cindy.
5. The Hidden Soul by Era.
6. Amour Infini.
7. The Unsigned Writer by J.M. Lilin.
8. Faded ecstasy.
10. The Hidden K.
QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
1. What is your weakness?
2. If you could buy only 3 things what would you buy?
3. What’s the one song that actually gets you? ( Getting new song recommendations 🙈)
4. If you are given a chance to be one one person, who do you want to be?
5. How has the COVID – 19 pandemic changed your life?
Thank you so much for the nomination. I am very happy that you find me worthy for the award. All the best to all your works, I can’t wait to read what you have in stores for us. Sending you my love ❤️.
To my nominees,
You guys are really amazing and I love reading your works. The way you bring your works out, everytime and I am really excited to see your future works. Sending you all lots of love ❤️.
K from Million Dreams.